Boat & Watercraft Rentals from TRAX® PowerSports of Provo
WATERCRAFT RENTAL PRICINGCall 801-447-5544 to reserve today! All rental policies are located at the bottom of the page.
|2018 Sea-Doo Spark 900 HO 3-up (Prices Include 2 Watercraft)||Price Per Day|
|Night Before Pickup||$50|
|Morning After Return||$50|
|2017 MasterCraft NXT 22 Surf Boat||*Price Per Day|
|Night Before Pickup||$100|
|Morning After Return||$100|
- Day Rentals 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM (Sundays Free Night Before Pick-up and Morning After Return)
- Overnight Rentals 5 PM – 8 AM (Not Available Saturdays or Sundays)
- Night Before Pick-up – 5 PM (Not Available for Monday Rentals)
- Morning After Return – 8 AM (Not Available for Saturday Rentals)
- Call 801-447-5544 to reserve!
- Please note the rental price does not include gas, gear, taxes, or Damage Agreement. Reservations require a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- Equipment can be picked up 8:30 AM the day of rental. If a Night Before Pickup Add-On is purchased machines can be picked up at 5 PM the night before the rental day (Mondays not included).
- The machine is due back at 4:30 on the last day of rental. If a Morning After Return Add-On is purchased, machines are due back at 8 AM the morning following last day of rental (Saturdays not included).
- Overnight rentals can be picked up at 5 PM and must be returned at 8 AM
- The Provo shop is closed Sundays. Therefore, Sunday rentals are due back at 8 AM Monday morning.
- Night before Add-ons are not available on Monday rentals, and Morning After Return Add-Ons are not available for Saturday rentals
- A mandatory $10 damage agreement charge will be applied per day for PWC Rentals, and $25 per day for boat rentals at reservation limiting customers to a $5000 and $25,000 deductible respectively in the event of an accident. This agreement covers the machine only, is not insurance, and does not cover bodily injury or death. Customers have the option to upgrade their deductible at the time of check-out. Renters assume all risk of loss and liability.
- If used in mussel contaminated waters, renters must provide proof of decontamination or be charged a $100 fee per machine.
- Monday-Friday: 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: Closed